Monday, March 30, 2009

Martina Odenthal's New Postcard

Here's a new postcard by quilter/lawyer Martina Odenthal of Cologne, Germany. You can read more about it on her blog (if you can read German): http://www.stufenzumgericht.blogspot.com/. She also has some nice photos of the springtime flowers in bloom there. I like how Martina uses her selvages, so creative.
-
Greetings to all the visitors from Lithuania today! (over 50 already) My father's parents were from Lithuania. My grandmother sometimes took care of me when I was a toddler and I learned to speak Lithuanian a little. We used to make ausukes (little ears). Delicious!
-
Yesterday there were 803 individual visitors to the Selvage Blog, a new record! Thank you to all the selvage qilters around the world who share your projects with us! We are inspired!

1 comment:

stufenzumgericht said...

Thank you for your heartwarming words!!! Have a nice day, yours, Martina