Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Paulette's New Selvage Purse

Remember Paulette Carr, maker of the beautiful selvage & denim skirt? (See sidebar at right.) Now she's made a selvage purse. This is what she says about it:

"Here is the purse I did from selvage edges. It is a purse pattern that I designed myself a few months ago. It was a pretty simple design with an adjustable strap. It has sold pretty well in my local quilt shop. It worked very well with the selvage edges.....and my granddaughter loved her skirt!"
I can imagine that a purse like this would sell well in a quilt shop. You know everyone who sees it already loves fabric. (Well, except the UPS driver maybe.) Nice button, too.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I just saw this on her blog and absolutely love it!

Amy Friend said...

I like the way the selvage direction is changed up on the purse flap. Very nice!

Unknown said...

Love it!