Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jill's New Selvage Tote

Jill Bunis from New Jersey (Cre8fmomquilts) is the maker of the selvage cornices, the upholstered club chair, and more. Now she's whipped up a tote bag to bring to the quilt show in Lancaster, PA. I like the wide color stripes in this bag. You can see in-progress photos on her blog: http://www.cre8fmomquilts.blogspot.com/. Nice job, Jill!

In today's post Jill tells about meeting fellow selvage quilters at the show as a result of carrying her new tote!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I got an email today from Pat, whom I buy great selvages from. She spotted my selvage bag at the show, thought it could be me, but never caught up to me to say hi! She also gave me the list of all her favorite fabric stores to visit in the Lancaster area. I visited most of them, and they were amazing!!