Friday, June 18, 2010

Selvage Sofa in New Jersey!

Yes, this is Jill Bunis' yellow Selvage Room in New Jersey! That's what I call it anyway. She recently made these two big selvage cushions to add to the day bed that already had her selvage quilt on it. You can see more of this room on her blog: http://www.cre8fmomquilts.blogspot.com/ including the window cornices done, of course, in selvages. The b/w fabric is Mark Lipinski's Califon line. Nice job, Jill!

I like the way Jill features bits of her prints, especially the fortune cookies and the rows of geometric patterns. See the button print below (at the bottom of the photo).

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

How fun. Great job.

Unknown said...

I loved her selvage valances too!!

Leena Salleh said...

WOW WOW WOW! I must say this is the biggest project I have seen thus far using selvages! And it turned out awesome...am quite speechless when I saw this...bravo!

Leena