Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More of my favorite ornaments.

This little pink man-in-the-moon has glitter on the back. I know it's weird, but I like it.

This harp has gold thread, and hand-painting on the bottom. Kinda elegant.

Speaking of elegant, I really love this one. We can't remember where we got it! If it was a gift, I hope they don't read this blog. The little metal angel-shaped tag on top says WC.

This is a favorite too, a big purple pansy. It has big green leaves on the back.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Edith Bieri-Hanselmann said...

I love your Christmas Ornaments very much!
Greetings from Switzerland
Edith

patty a. said...

The ornaments are great! I have not had mine out for at least 10 years. I have not put up a tree. The last year I had put up a tree it only had one ornament on it and that was because someone had given it to me that xmas. I know I have some beautiful ornaments, one being a glass pickle which I love.

Selvage Quilter said...

Patty, How about gertting them all out this Christmas?
Karen

Carla said...

Karen, I've enjoyed seeing your ornaments. I have so many that I couldn't put them all out this year....we got a beautiful white pine tree...but the ornaments just slide right off! Your new home is beautiful too. Have a lovely Christmas.

Nifty Quilts said...

You've got some really special ones!

Heather said...

Those are all gorgeous ornaments. Thanks so much for posting them.