Monday, June 30, 2014

Taxi Quilt Pattern!


Here it is! My newest quilt pattern: TAXI. Thank you all so much for helping me decide which name and photo to use. I included a picture of a New York City taxi in the pattern for those who are unfamiliar with them. Thanks for all your input. It really helps to hear from you.


I've been busy making quilt patterns lately. I love doing that. The next pattern is almost done. It's a Trip Around the World variation using the tube method. It pairs low volume prints with solid red. The working title is "Tube Trip." 

After that pattern is finished, I want to make some more challenging ones. Scrappy optical illusions with spider webs and fans and tumbling blocks. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Perfect name!

Sparky said...

Your talent makes my heart sing...such pretty designs, bless your heart.