Monday, September 11, 2023

My New Etsy Shop: Jack Friday Shirts!


 
Check out the 83 t-shirts for quilters here: Jack Friday Shirts

Also see 200 non-quilter shirts. Big selection of Funny t-shirts, Minimalist, Maximalist, Destination, I'd Rather Be..., Camping, Hobbies, and more. 

FREE SHIPPING. Nice quality. Soft, true to size, no shrinking. The printing is smooth (not rubbery and won't crack).

There is a unisex size chart in the listing photos. Measure your favorite t-shirt, and then consult the chart to find your perfect size.

I made all of the t-shirt designs myself. If you have an idea for a t-shirt and I use it, I'll send you a free shirt!  :)
(The shirts are digitally printed by Monster Digital, the top rated print on demand source in the USA.) 

Choose your new favorite t-shirt! Nice gift too. Everyone likes a new tee. 











I would love it if you'd forward this post on your social media!
Thanks!










No comments: