Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kathi's Adds "One of a Kind" Tape!

Kathi Price of Frisco, Texas found this nice "One of a Kind" tape on Etsy, and look how she added it to her selvages. What a great idea. I really like the fonts on this tape. It's cheerful look goes well with the Christmas stocking!

I'm hoping fabric manufacturers will start making their selvages more interesting. Then the selvage quilts we've already made will have that "old-fashioned" look, and our new ones will be even better!

See Kathi's blog and beautiful "One of a Kind" merchandise for sale on Etsy:
http://kathiskreations.blogspot.com/
http://kathip22.etsy.com





Keep up the good work, Kathi!

7 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh, isn't that just the most perfect tape for your project! Good work finding that.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

this is such a cute piece! i like the combination of things... the addition of the tape is perfect here!

blushing rose said...

Clever!! You gals continue to just AMAZE me. Darling piece. TTFN ~ Marydon

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Hi Karen!

I also love the "One of a Kind" tape!

Thanks for sharing!

Carrie P. said...

I that is a great stocking.

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Hi Karen, I added another tiny selvage project my my blog today, June 4 post. all the best :)
Sharyn/KalamaQuilts

Beth said...

oh, that stocking is so cute!