Thursday, December 10, 2009

Textile Bookshop and Gallery!

Minerva is a textile bookshop and gallery, and the home of New Zealand Quilter magazine, in Wellington, NZ. If it wasn't 8,948 miles (14,401 kilometers) from my house, I think this would be my favorite bookstore! (I found this on Jenny's blog. See yesterday's post.)

This store has over 1,800 titles in stock covering all aspects of textiles/fiber art, as well as exhibits and gifts. See their website at: http://nzquilter.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7&Itemid=50 Imagine all the inspiration in there!

MYSTERY SOLVED: Remember the photo of Jill's selvage project? We were tryinig to guess what she was making. Well she has announced the answer: she's making cornices for the windows in their playroom! Now that's a good idea. I've asked her to be sure to send us some photos of that! Kathy has won the prize for guessing correctly.

No comments: