Saturday, July 13, 2013

4 Puzzle Quilts


This puzzle quilt was exhibited at the Eureka Outdoor Quilt show in Eureka, Montana and featured on the Anna Lena Land blog. She has lots of great photos of the quilt show!

Here's another great puzzle quilt from Patchwork in the Desert


The puzzle quilt below is from the Derby Monster.


And finally, a beauty from Becky at My Fabric Obsession. Pattern is by The Pattern Basket.


I haven't made a puzzle quilt, but they look like a lot of fun. I think I like the last one best; the fabrics are beautiful and I like how crisp they look next to the solid white. And the little blocks along the binding are the perfect touch!






3 comments:

Kim said...

All look very fun to make too.......
I'm with you on the favorite though.

Happy Sewing

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love that black and white one, but I really do like all the puzzles!

Meredith said...

Thanks for the mention!

xo The Derby Monster