Tuesday, June 14, 2016

New Quilt Pattern! Saranac


I love this log cabin variation with the little 16-patch corner blocks. And I like the depth created by the "dark, light, dark, light" arrangement of some of the prints. See the pattern here
*
Saranac is an Iroquois Indian word meaning a cluster of stars. It's also the name of a quaint town and a sparkling lake in the Adirondack Mountains of New York state.


See the pink tigers below? I like those Cotton & Steel prints.


Saranac quilt pattern. Scrap quilts are the best!

4 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Looks great! Love those super scrappy quilts.

The Cozy Quilter said...

I love how your quilts are full of little surprises!

Selvage Quilter said...

Thanks, guys.

June Calender said...

I'm on a scrap using roll. Just make a top a-la your potpourri scrap-strip quilt and now this one seems to be saying "there's enough left, do it!" I think I will.