Saturday, July 9, 2011

Loads of Quilt Inspiration


 Quilt Inspiration is the name of one of my favorite quilt blogs, and it's well named as you'll see (if you're not already a Follower). These are just three of the wonderful quilts that are featured there now. The quilt above is "Brix" by Amy Walsh.


Shown above is "Sparkling Spools" by Diana McClun and Laura Nownes. Shown below is "Glorify" by Pamela  Goecke Dinndorf. These quilts make me want to drop everything and get to my sewing machine.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for the show! I haven't seen that blog before, but for sure I'll be following it. Those are gorgeous quilts!

Needled Mom said...

Thanks for the link. Beautiful quilts!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

I agree they are beautiful!

FabricFascination said...

Love, love, love the color in these quilts

June Calender said...

Absolutely agree, they're gorgeous -- the kind of gorgeous that is not daunting because it seems impossible to aspire to but the kind of gorgeous that, as you say, makes me want to go to my sewing machine ASAP.

Unknown said...

Love them all! The first one is a pattern that I carry in my shop and I have the kit to make it in ALL silks too!! It is just yummy!