Monday, February 24, 2014

Hexagon Quilts Down Under

Look at what Melinda and the quilters at Quiltsmith in NSW Australia are up to!
I love these fussy cut hexagons. Wow! 

Want to learn the best way to make hexagons? See the post about Julia Wood's and Peggy Rhodes' recent book: Quick and Easy Hexie Quilts

Quiltsmith also has an online fabric store specializing in reproduction and Oriental fabrics.


QuiltSwissy said...


audrey said...

Utterly fabulous!

Julia Wood said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Lovely little pinholder! I enjoy reading your blog every post, I see things I'd never get to see otherwise. Thanks for sharing, Sharyn in Kalama

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I forgot to say, 4 although I wouldn't call them ufo's as I am working on them. Sharyn in Kalama

jean said...

This is a Brigitte Gilblin quilt. I have seen it in real life. Divine