Sunday, April 23, 2017

Blue and Green Clergy Stole


Quilters will recognize these fabrics! Yup, I used my blue and green Westminster fabrics to make this clergy stole, and I think the result is delicious! This is Joyful #185. (I started with #1, and this is my 185th stole! I tend to go overboard with things.)

In case you're new to clergy stoles, they're worn by many ordained Protestant clergy. Some are subtle, and others, not so much. Haha.

P. S. I'm hoping my readers will help me by Pinning the listing. Thanks!



5 comments:

Dar said...

Karen, That is beautiful. Those colors just sing and look so bright and dramatic. Of course, I'm partial to blues and greens anyway (along with purple of course). You do such a beautiful job of choosing the appropriate colors.

Dee Emm said...

Oh, Karen! This is spectacular!! I love Kaffe Fassett fabrics, and I love what you've done with them. Beautiful!

*kelebekana*-* said...

güzel olmuşlar ,ellerinize sağlık.

Unknown said...

What a great design of the dress are there in it.Check Advantage coupon

Morgan Fowler said...

One of the best design I have ever seen, please share more design. i am going to share it with my wife
All Best Coupons