Friday, April 3, 2020

A Chuckle For You



Heard some advice on the radio yesterday, it
said to have inner peace, that we should always
finish things we start, and we all could use more
calm in our lives. I looked through my house to
find things that I'd started and hadn't finished, so I
finished off a bottle of shiraz, a bottle of whisky, a
boddle of Baileys, a buttle of wum, tha mainder of
Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a choclitz. Yu haf
no idee how fablusly karm I fele rite now. Sned
htis to all who nede inner peas, an telum u luvum
an to bee hapee wile in de insulation.

5 comments:

Julierose said...

this is a riot--you made us laugh here....thank you so much--laughs are really
in short supply and are so cathartic...~ ~ ~ waving (after washing hands of course!)
Julierose;)))

Rose Marie said...

Thank you .... we needed this laugh right now!

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Very funny.

barbara woods said...

Made me laugh, thanks

GranChris said...

Love it!