Sunday, September 6, 2020

New Quilt Pattern: Fair and Square, A Scrap Quilt

 





Scrap quilts are perfect for sheltering in place because you already have the ingredients in your stash. That was so smart of us to stock up on fabrics over the years for a time like this! I've been wanting to make a quilt using my collection of "low volume" prints. This pattern is easier than it looks. 
Here's a link to the pattern in my Etsy shop: Fair and Square quilt pattern


The pattern is available for download at the moment of purchase by clicking on "Find Files." 
Start creating now!

Use #fairandsquarequilt to show us your version of this quilt!
I'm on Instagram @karengriska.

2 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

I love a good scrap quilt, in a vain attempt to lower the quantity of bits stuffed into my canvas storage bins! This one is really pretty.

Mary said...

wow wonderful!!!!!!