Monday, March 12, 2012

World Quilt - Winner Announced!

The winner of the World Quilt is Linda at The Quilting Violinist in Tampa, Florida! Yayy, Linda!
Here's a photo from her wedding day, back in 1988. Aww.
(This photo is from her blog.)


QuiltSwissy said...


stufenzumgericht said...

Lucky girl, Linda! Congratulations, hugs, Martina

Linda said...

Somebody please PINCH ME. I can't believe that beautiful quilt is on its way to my home in Florida! And don't worry, I still look EXACTLY the same as that picture from 1988 (ha ha)Thank you Karen and all of the wonderful quilters who contributed to this quilt, I will treasure it forever!

ThreeOldKeys said...

Hurray, and Congratulations to the Quilting Violinist.

I love your name!

FabricFascination said...


Quilt Rat said...

Congrats to Linda.......ENJOY!