Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Embellished Denim Jeans!


Neuw jeans painted by Dan Vient and featured on Black Log from New Zealand. This was part of a fundraiser to benefit Mental Health New Zealand in 2013.

I Pinned this a while back and just got an email today from Pinterest telling me that it has been viewed over 10,500 times.

I would like to treat this slim model to some lunch. 
***


Painted jeans by shan shan at tinytoadstool


The photo above came from a site that caused trouble on my computer, so no link for this one!
But I like those colors!


From Dior on Nowfashion (above).


And finally, a little broderie perse applique on these jeans. From Refinery29. I really like this!











3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh!!!!! I do so want some! I wish I could draw!

Blümchen said...

Genial gut!

protikkhan7 said...

This site is striking. Website page like this is scarcely found.This is best site page for web shoping. Differentiated our dresses thing surveys or make appeal concerning our dresses. For more data click here denim jeans