Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Quilter Takes the Plunge!

Kerry Leslie in Alberta, Canada is a quilter who especially likes crazy quilts and embroidery. She decided to give selvages a try and she really likes it. This pot-holder is her first project. She made it for an exchange, so now I guess she'll have to make another one to keep. That's how these things go; you start small, then before long you need to buy selvages!

Take a look at Kerry's blog at: http://kerrykatiecakes2.blogspot.com/ She and her husband spend summers at the lake, so you'll see some nature photos too. If you click on her "Complete Profile," you'll see that she follows a huge list of interesting blogs!

1 comment:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Well,thanks for featuring my potholder on your blog! I really enjoyed making it and you are right, I have to make at least one for myself as well! lol
Hugs,
Kerry