Sunday, May 16, 2010

Show this to someone you love! Poison ivy.

Doesn't this photo give you the creeps? Poison ivy! "Leaves of 3, let it be."
Maybe you know someone who could learn to avoid it the easy way. Show them this pohto!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Bad stuff. Mr. Creations is highyly allergic and looks like a burn victim when he get a bad case of it.

Barb said...

I've actually never seen poison ivy, at least not that I know of, so I really didn't know what it looks like. Thanks!!!

Linda said...

Thanks for the up close photo. I'm an Aussie living in the US, so I really appreciate you sharing this photo.

Elsa said...

it can also have a really pretty rose tint to it too! I've had it a couple of times ... not much fun.

Joan said...

Growing up in the south, I am wayyy familiar with poison ivy. And I may have a new rash to show for it soon. We had a major yard clean-up yesterday at my in-laws' vacant house in preparation for putting it on the market, and there was poison ivy everywhere.

Char said...

We seem to have Poison Ivy everywhere this year. My husband is not allergic, I'm not trying to find out if I am!

Nanci said...

I know what it looks like but still managed to get into it earlier this spring and had a bad case of it for about 2 weeks. It is really bad stuff!

lisa said...

I have been successfull at avoiding that stuff thus far in life. Stinging Nettles on the other hand, I have been bothered by a few times and the worst part is thats something that you get it on your pants, and touch it its not onyour hands, you scratch your face, there too, your face is next to your brothers face, he's got it now...etc!!!

Gerry said...

Now you show us ! ! !
Gad, I am just getting over a three-week bout with the stuff.
Lived here in Missouri for twenty-three years and never experienced Poison Ivy/Oak. Not a fun time ! ! !
I'm going to print out your photo and pin it up so I can see it daily during this Spring and Summer and Fall.
Hugs & ♥♥♥s,
Gerry