Monday, March 21, 2011

Create Your Own Fabric!

Did you know that you can create your own fabric design? Visit Spoonflower and see how you can upload your design image and order any amount of fabric for $18+ per yard. The website is very easy to use. You can test you pattern before ordering. I'd like to try this. There are examples of fabrics that people have already created, like the one above. I'd like to try this.


See my guest post on Bumblebeans today about a quilt that I started at the recent quilt retreat at Victoria's loft in New York City.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Just visited Bumble Beans and I love your blocks/quilt! Can't wait to see the finish! What fun she's been sharing in her loft - inspires me to do the same in my home some day!

Barbara said...

wonderful...here ...love your blog...greetings barbara
my blog

Nancy said...

Welcome back. I've been checking daily and missing your wonderful posts. Did you get a new computer?

Kim said...

Welcome back.....darn computers like cars you can't live without them!

Let us know if you design something!
Have you made anything with the Mary block from V.?

Happy Sewing

Heather said...

Here in Canada it's quite regular that we pay that much for fabric. Quite a premium for those in the US. There have been times when i have wanted a specific fabric that I couldn't find anywhere. This would have been perfect.

OliveStreetStudio said...

There is a quilt retreat in NYC?? I'll have to check it out since I'm there every day!