Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Liberty Jack Quilt by Janey Forgan

This is the Liberty Jack Quilt by Janey Forgan. The Union Jack design is done in Liberty of London fabrics. Thank you to Dorothy in Oz for the link to this photo on flickr. The photo is from imagingermonkey. I like this quilt. I bet it feels nice, too. (See yesterday's post: Target billboard)

My Mom has asked me to make a quilt for a fund-raiser. I'm thinking of making an Asterisk quilt with gentle florals similar to this one. I'll show you when it's done.

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Oh, I love that your mom has asked you to make a quilt. Are we sisters?

Selvage Quilter said...

We must be! This isn't the first one she's asked for. :) But I love to make quilts for her, even for her alumni group.

Poppyprint said...

eekgads, that's an incredible quilt.