Monday, April 26, 2010

Quilted Selvage Quilt, Close-Up!

I know I've shown you this quilt before (both when it was still a quilt top, and again after it was quilted). But I found this close-up and just had to show it to you because the detail is wonderful.
This quilt was made by Jacquie at, and you can see her tutorial there (or click on the linked photo in the sidebar here on this blog). It looks like she used a fancy stitch on her machine to do some of the quilting! It gives the solid blocks texture. Wowzers, I like it!


Stephanie said...

I read Jacquie's blog and I think this is the most fantastic spiderweb selvedge quilt I've ever seen.

dobco said...

That is such a great idea for the use of selvedges...mine have been going in the trash can! Love your blog! All things quilt make me happy :)

Girltwin64 said...

B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L! Love it love it!