Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Heart Etsy


As you know, I heart Etsy. I think it's wonderful that artists, crafters and vintage pickers can have a nice easy-to-run store open 24/7 all over the world. Perfect for moms with little kids, retired people, kids saving for college, people with health problems who can't get out much, those who can't stop making things, budding photographers, people with fabulous ideas and talents...just about anybody! I've read all these stories in the Profiles. (I'm one of the ones who can't stop making things. You knew that.) So if you heart Etsy or if you know someone who'd like to buy 2 of these stickers, click here to see my listing.

The skinny string quilt blocks are starting to arrive in my mailbox and they look really good! I'll show you a photo of them soon. They'll go into a quilt that will be given away here to one of you lucky quilters. (Scroll down to see details.)

No comments: