Sunday, July 6, 2014

New Pattern! Quick Trip Around the World


This twin size quilt has 1,280 little squares in it! But with the Quick Trip quilt pattern you use the tube method to avoid lots of work. If you have 2 1/2" x 41" strips, jelly rolls, or fat quarters, you're ready to get started. I really like this combination of solid red and low volume prints. 
See below for more ways to arrange this block. I used the last one, #6. 







If you're a Pinner, would you please Pin this pattern for me? Thanks.


7 comments:

simplestitches said...

this is on my to do list....didn't realise there were so many different ways for the pattern to go together...love the one you use

Mam said...

Thanks you showing all the different ways to place this block, I had no idea. I'll definitely pin it

Helen said...

I love red with anything...even pastels!

Terri said...

Sorry, not a Pinner. Enjoyed the eye candy! Thanks for showing your pictures.
Hugs

JoAnne in southern California said...

Ooooo, beautiful!

Nedra said...

I love Trips Around The World quilts. You've been pinned!

OliveStreetStudio said...

OOOO I like #5!