Thursday, July 17, 2014

Remember the Red Zinger Selvage Quilt?


Remember the Red Zinger selvage quilt? Many of them are shown on the Red Zinger Pinterest board. If you have made one and it's not included there, please email me at karengriska@optonline.net and I'll add it.


If you are new to the Selvage Blog, take a look at the Pinterest board (link above) and the pattern. This goes together fast. Cut some selvages wide so you can use fussy-cut images like the sock monkey below. (Otherwise, average width is about 1 1/2.")



2 comments:

Havplenty said...

This Red Zinger quilt is on my must list. I am collecting selvages now with the help of my quilt board friends.

I will definitely make sure to post my pic once its completed.

tushay3(at)yahoo(dot)com

stufenzumgericht said...

It's mine ;-) Now I know what to sew this Weekend *LOL*
Take care, Martina