Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Perfect Card

Joan Jordan made this very cute selvage postcard. Here's what she had to say about it:

"This is my first selvage postcard. It’s not perfect, but I made it for my mother for Mother’s Day, and she’ll think it’s perfect. We both love cats and chocolate, and my step-father’s name is Jack. I wouldn’t normally slap my name on the front of something, but I have three sisters, so I wanted to be sure that credit is received where credit is due."
-
I think this is a card she'll remember for a while. (Even if it didn't have your whole name on it!)Hand-made Mother's Day cards are the best! Very clever, Joan!

4 comments:

teri said...

What a wonderful idea for a blog. This is my first visit here. Cute postcard!

Kathi's Kreations said...

Very cute! Love the cat =^.^=!!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

This is such a neat card! I too love the cat!
Hugs,
Kerry

Joan said...

Thanks. My mom loved it and, as expected, took it to show all the ladies in her Sunday School class.