Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Transparent Stuff

Here are some more transparent products to tickle your imagination. I would love to take this canoe out in a clear lake and watch the underwater world. Price $1,500.

I don't think I'd want to see into my refrigerator all the time, but still an interesting idea. I could probably waste some time watching my clothes get washed though. These are both from Japan. You can see more on this blog.





This toaster makes sense. The tub, well I'd have to get used to it. It looks like a big measuring cup. If you want to use less water I think a smaller but deeper tub is best. Like an Asian soaking tub. Ahhh.

Update: The antique crazy quilt (with the asterisk-like designs) sold on eBay for $202.

5 comments:

Joan said...

The washing machine would definitely attract my cat's attention.

Unknown said...

Not so sure that I would like my fridge and washer transparent. Neat idea but definitely not for me!

Tina Craig said...

I wouldn't want to be the one responsible for keeping any of them clean!

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I wonder if these products are being spurred by this technology?
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/14/technology/14print.html?_r=1&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065
Sharyn

M.McCafferty said...

Very cool! I think I need that toaster (I always burn toast).