Friday, September 2, 2011

Selvages on Katell's Blog in France

Katell Renon from Toulouse, France has written about selvage quilts on her blog: La Ruche des Quilteuses.  She has lots of great quilt photos. There's a handy translation button in the upper right corner of her blog.

My "Tree of Life" quilt (above) is part of her post. To see how to make it, view my book "Quilts from the Selvage Edge." (Sidebar link.) I think it's great that quilters all over the world are enjoying their selvages. Here's a great big cyberspace hug to you from quilters in the USA!

4 comments:

Mayleen said...

Tree of Life is on my list to make! And so is the blue basket and the purple tumbler and ... ! I'm working on a bed size selvage quilt now and hope to finish it soon.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Beautiful!

June Calender said...

Thanks for the link. A fascinating blog and wonderful quilts.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Wow! Your quilt is amazing!