Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Visit

I hope your hearts are filled with joy and peace this Christmas Eve. Let's visit a little while. I'm pouring you a cup of tea/glass of wine (virtually..so I know it's your favorite). I hope you and your families are well. We are all fine. Our older son moved 800 miles away to Nashville two weeks ago. He likes it there, and I can call him now and then too. I can't imagine how people managed without phones. It's so wonderful to be able to pick up the phone and check on your loved ones.

Isn't this a pretty string block arrangement above? It's the Block of the Month for my guild for January. Coming up with the blocks is my job. This is my third year and I really enjoy it. I like the color recipe for this one: red, pink, orange, and yellow. Any or all. Nice warm colors for January. It's so easy, this is a very relaxing sewing project. See the BOM site if you're a quilting newbie. I hope you have time this week to do all your favorite things. Hugs to you.

12 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas...

Joan said...

Christmas blessings to you.

stufenzumgericht said...

Dear Karen,
I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Take care, hugs from Martina

Nifty Quilts said...

Thank you for the lovely tea time. Wishing you and yours a sweet holiday!

Kim said...

Pass the cheese and crackers please :0). I always have a relaxing visit at your bloghome Karen.

I hope you have the Merriest Christmas ever and a blessed 2012.

Helen said...

Love the January BOM and plan to make a bunch and have more chances to win. I know Santa will be good to you, for you have been a very good girl!!!

JoAnne in southern California said...

Merry Christmas! Bless you and your family. Thank you for all the beauty you share with us. I enjoyed the tea, thanks!

Jocelyn said...

I'd love to share a cup of tea with you! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Karen. Thanks for all that you share with us.

Di said...

Hugs to you too, Karen. Christmas Day is upon us here in Australia, and we're enjoying warmth and sunshine. May there be warmth in the hearts of those you celebrate Christmas with today.

Sue said...

Your blog has blessed my life this past year. It is filled with wonderful color, humor and inspiration. Thank you!
May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your life this coming year. :)

housesearch123 said...

Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.
Orange county property

Unknown said...

I love your work!