Monday, December 12, 2011

Not Your Mother's Sweater!

I just found this $758 sweater on Etsy, and I thought, "This is something my blog friends have to see!" It was made by Enlightened Platypus of Denver, Colorado. It's a custom order so you can't just click over there and buy it, but she has more. Look at that tail on the hood; it falls all the way to the floor. Doesn't this kind of remind you of the second quilt in yesterday's post? (P.S. My Mom and I wear the same kind of sweaters, Lands End, on sale too. Haha.)

This one is by Katwise, and she sells a tutorial so you can see how to make this. Aren't you curious? Maybe the method could be adapted to quilts. The gears are starting to turn!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh wow! Amazing!
Yes, you and I are in the same Land's end shop...hey they sell cashmere too :0)!

Now where would I wear this in Pokeytown?

Happy Sewing

Char said...

I found this on Etsy last week. I thought it was so amazing I had to send it on to my daughter to checkout. Do you think it's heavy?

smazoochie said...

Oh my gosh!
Those are amazing! Thanks for sharing, I don't know if they would have ever have crossed my Internet path otherwise.