Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Playtime - Mini Quilt Cabinets

How refreshing it is to stop and play. Especially when you're cleaning. Haha.
I was cleaning my quilt room last night and decided that these cabinets needed to be played with and photographed. Aren't they pretty? I decided to keep them in my Etsy store, but to move them to the back of the store so that the quilts don't get lost. Here they are. Thank you to everyone who offered advice. You're a bunch of smart cookies! Hmmm, speaking of cookies...

6 comments:

Kathi's Kreations said...

They are so adorable ~ I may have to get one for me!!!

Tatkis said...

They are beautiful! And I have mine - it's my treasure :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Tina Craig said...

Christmas cookies or Girl Scout cookies?

Selvage Quilter said...

Chocolate cookies, with fancy sprinkles!

JoAnne in southern California said...

I love them! I love mine!

JanuaryT said...

I love the cabinets, what a fun way to display all that yummy fabric.