Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Linda Joins the Selvage Revolution!

Linda made her first selvage project: zippered selvage pouches, and she's liking it. She says she has joined the selvage revolution! I love her combination of black and pink fabrics. Her selvages are wide enough to show off some pretty roses. Nice job!

Check out Linda's blog: http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/. She says "succulent" refers to living richly and reveling in ordinary and extraordinary moments. Sounds good, like someone who would sit in the onion chair, no doubt.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh wow, these little purses and pouches are so cute. It is getting harder to resist making one of these little beauties. I love the pink and black.

Thank you so much for sharing. It is so fun to see what other people are creating.

http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

They are very cute! I love the colors. I've been tempted to try myself and have been saving my selvage. Now there is truly nothing to waste.