Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jackie's Butterfly Love Wall Pockets

Take a look at Jackie's blog to see more great photos of her recent project. I love the colors in this. She does beautiful machine quilting for customers and for herself.

Also, see her post about clipping vs. not clipping those little "ears" you get when piecing. Tons of comments from readers, very interesting. You will like this blog!
*
The pattern for Butterfly Love Wall Pockets is from Stephanie at Loft Creations. You can see more of her beautiful work at: http://www.loftcreations.blogspot.com/ and be sure to visit her Etsy site too. There is a link to it on her sidebar. The prickly pear bags on Etsy are really nice!

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Jackie did a fantastic job with her fabric choices while testing my Butterfly Love Wall Pocket; pattern available for sale in my etsy shop. I call my pattern testerst my Supremes.

Selvage Quilter said...

Thanks, Stephanie. I'll add that info to the post. Jackie had it on her blog, I just forgot to include it. Sorry about that.
Karen

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for posting about my blog. Making Stephanie's pattern was quite fun and my niece loved her gift. And you were right about the comments on clipping vs. not clipping, I loved reading everyone and their reasons.