Thursday, January 28, 2010

Warming up in Florida!

Above photo by Express Monorail on Flickr.com.



Above photo by Cory Dishbrow on Flickr.com.



Above photo by Jim Bricker on Flickr.com.


This week we visited our sons. My husband, a big-idea kind of guy, said "Why don't we go to Epcot for a day?" So we flew/drove to FL and had a wonderful day in Disneyworld. Our favorite area is the World Showcase in Epcot. You can "visit" China, the UK, Mexico, Canada, Italy, Germany, France, Norway, Morocco, Japan, and the US. The bottom photo shows part of the Japanese area. Each country has restaurants, exhibits, shops and entertainment. In the evening there is an astonishing fireworks/light show. It was great.


When you read this, we'll be dragging ourselves home and unpacking. I'll be back to checking my emails soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun time! Hope you had a safe trip home!

Kathy said...

weather had to be better than what we are having up north...

Jocelyn said...

Hi Karen, wish I had known you were in town. Hope you enjoyed our little bit of paradise :-)

Karen in Tucson said...

Epcot is my absolute favorite place at Disneyworld. I have spent a total of 5 days there over the years! The International Park is all part of it and my time is mostly there! And we did it rain and shine!