Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sis Boom - Designer Jennifer Paganelli

Is this photo cute or what? It's from the website of fabric designer Jennifer Paganelli who has produced some of my all-time favorite fabrics. She says she gets inspiration from everything for her vintage fabric designs. She spent her youth in the Great Lakes region, her adolescence in the Caribbean, her college years in traditional New England, and her early career years in New York City. Now she lives in Connecticut, like me. I hope to meet her sometime.

Take a look at Jennifer's website and blog to see her fabrics and patterns. They are so gorgeous; you won't be disappointed. Visit: www.sisboom.com and www.jenniferpaganelli.typepad.com.

Since I've been paying attention to selvages I now know who designs the fabrics I love.

4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love Jennifer's blog and fabric and the photos are THE best. She has the cutest/prettiest models.

Unknown said...

HI Karen, You know that often times Jennifer has open studio at her home. Maybe you could meet her then.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I hope you get to meet her soon. I like her blog and I have seen some of her fabric. I like it.

Selvage Quilter said...

Jackie, let's go together sometime. That would be fun.
If we do, we'll tell about it here on the blog.
Karen