Friday, April 12, 2013

Low Volume Pre-Cuts at Fabric Fascination!


Look at this! A package of 250 pre-cut 2 1/2" squares from the Kaffe Fassett Collective for Westminster Fabrics. All light colors! I could have some fun with this! Available from Kym at Fabric Fascination. Enter SELVAGEBLOG and you get 10% off because of course you are all VIPs.

I wonder what Westminster does with all the selvages when they make these collections. I've asked them for some selvage bundles for a giveaway here. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Tina Craig said...

Can't wait to hear if you get selvages from Rowan. Could open the door to other fabric companies, too. I hate to think of all those selvages going in the trash!

Selvage Quilter said...

Me too!

June Calender said...

Oh, the selvages! what a wonderful bundle they could put together!

ItsNurseJessi said...

I would give my top teeth for a selvage bundle of those! Geez louise!