Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Sunshine Quilt Pattern!


Here it is! Volume 22 in The Perpetual Quilter series: Sunshine. This easy quilt is a stash-busting scrap quilt that's fast and fun to make. Are the triangles a pain to measure? Hah! No measuring here. This is definitely liberated quilting. 


Yesterday was warm, but windy. After I took this photo (above), the quilt blew right off the fence.


I love making scrap quilts. Team up with a friend and trade scraps to get an even bigger assortment.


5 comments:

Judy said...

That's a neat quilt and I like the different patterns that you've used in the design!

Pam said...

LOVE this pattern!! Well written. Great quilt! Gives me lots of ideas. :)

patty a. said...

I love the yellow and red triangles! They make this quilt out of the ordinary!

Jan said...

Wonderful quilt top; so love it!

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Lovely, just what I'd hope to see from a free thinker like you!