Monday, March 30, 2009

Martina Odenthal's New Postcard

Here's a new postcard by quilter/lawyer Martina Odenthal of Cologne, Germany. You can read more about it on her blog (if you can read German): She also has some nice photos of the springtime flowers in bloom there. I like how Martina uses her selvages, so creative.
Greetings to all the visitors from Lithuania today! (over 50 already) My father's parents were from Lithuania. My grandmother sometimes took care of me when I was a toddler and I learned to speak Lithuanian a little. We used to make ausukes (little ears). Delicious!
Yesterday there were 803 individual visitors to the Selvage Blog, a new record! Thank you to all the selvage qilters around the world who share your projects with us! We are inspired!

1 comment:

stufenzumgericht said...

Thank you for your heartwarming words!!! Have a nice day, yours, Martina