Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Easy Quilt Pattern, Raw-Edge Tied


This soft quilt is great for beginners and people who need a quilt finished yesterday!
Raw-edge squares and little wool ties (see below). This makes a lovely gift.
See the pattern here. 11 Pages, lots of how-to photos.

I made this quilt in one day, but writing the pattern took longer. That's okay, I love making the patterns.

My Mom and Dad bought this rocking horse 29 years ago when our first son (their first grand-baby) was born. Eventually Brian, David and 4 cousins rode this little guy. 


I love the texture provided by these little wool ties. 


Please spread my Patterns link around on Pinterest, FB, etc. Thanks so much!


"Hexie Quilts" blog hop starts here on June 1st! Book giveaway too. 

1 comment:

Nifty Quilts said...

Lots of fun texture in this quilt. I want to run my hands across it over and over.