Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Rug-Hooking Frames by The Needleworks


My friend Jan and her husband Darry make and sell beautiful rug hooking frames. Jan brought one to my house recently to show me. Excellent quality and nice features. Take a look at their website: The Needleworks Shop
***
The photo above is the "Gypsy Rose Wool Hooked Rug" by Rosenberry Rooms. I like this design: a combination of log cabin and applique. Haha. Very charming. 
***
Nifty Quilts made a beautiful quilt inspired by this hooked rug. See it here



6 comments:

janequiltsslowly said...

Go to Nifty Quilts blog, she made a quilt inspired by this rug! No kidding. Its amazing.

Nifty Quilts said...

I'm so glad to know the original designer of this rug! I saw it in a Garnet Hill catalog, and made a quilt from it.

Quilteuse Forever said...

The quilt by Nifty Quilts equals this very beautiful rug!

Selvage Quilter said...

Thanks for the heads up about Nifty's quilt that was inspired by this rug. I've added it to the post.

I love her quilts! When you follow the link to flickr, you can see more of her gorgeous quilts.

Nifty Quilts said...

Thank you for posting this rug! I just ordered the small size. Can't wait to see how it looks with the quilt!

Pilar Garcia de la Cueva said...

¡Es precioso!.