Monday, May 6, 2013

Join My Classes at the New England Air Museum Quilt Show!


The New England Air Museum Quilt Show will be September 16-22 in Windsor Locks, CT! In addition to the show, there will be 10 classes to choose from and 4 are taught by me! Sign up, we'll have a blast! Here they are:

1. Fantastic Fan Blocks (click title link for details)
(No paper or foundations. This is easy. And I'll show you how to make fans in other shapes too, not just squares.)

2. Raw-Edge Tile: For Fussy-Cutters & Fabric Lovers (click title link for details)
(Great for all skill levels. Bring bits of your most interesting fabrics. We'll trade some too.)


3. Little Red Zinger Selvage Quilt (click title link for details)
(Make a souvenir of your stash, quick and easy. Lots of fun.)



4. Trip Around New England: A Stash-Busting Scrap Quilt (click title link for details) 
(You'll love how easily this goes together. It's a real stash-buster! Hint: You won't be cutting lots of little squares to make this!)


Click here to see all the classes. Call your friends and make plans now. This will be such fun! 

2 comments:

Tina Craig said...

I'm thinking about it! My son leaves for the Marines that week, so I might need the distraction!

JoAnne in southern California said...

Finally! A list of classes I want to take! But, Mapquest says it's almost 3000 miles away, boo hoo! Have fun, Karen! I'd certainly be there in all your classes if I could!