Saturday, March 29, 2014

Do You Pin? (I Don't Mean When You Sew!)


Do you pin on Pinterest? If so, would you please pin the collage above? Thanks. Here's the text to go with it:

Quilt Patterns: Fun to make, no stress. www.etsy.com/shop/KarenGriskaQuilts


If you haven't visited Pinterest, I suggest you give it a try. There are so many wonderful things to see there, and you can easily keep "bulletin boards" of all your favorite stuff. You can gather stuff from other sites too. You can see my boards here.  If you want some or all of your boards to be private, you can do that too.

Make a cup of coffee or tea before getting started! You can browse quilts, gardening, recipes, fashion, travel, diy ideas, interior decorating, anything you can think of! Have fun.




2 comments:

Kristine said...

I have pin it, on my Pinterest !

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/497929302523907103/

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

eats up my measured service WAY too fast, not for me.