Thursday, March 13, 2014

Golden Pond, A Camp Quilt and Pattern


This is my latest quilt, still warm off the sewing machine: Golden Pond. Each log cabin block (courthouse steps variation) has an "+" on it. When I added the coin sashing, the quilt became rather chaotic. I really like the wild black and orange striped fabric, the hounds tooth fabric, and the large prints too. I think this quilt would be perfect in a casual camp setting, like in the movie "On Golden Pond." 


See the pattern here.




6 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love it!

audrey said...

Wonderful! So colorful.:)

patty a. said...

This quilt is great!

Nifty Quilts said...

Great quilt and pattern! You are really productive these days!

Joan said...

I love the orange and black stripes, too.

Dinah said...

Beautiful! Your fabric choices make this irresistable!