Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daryl Perry's Selvage Creations


Daryl Perry, a talented quilter in New Mexico made her first two selvage projects. Arent' they stunning? I love that button and the striped binding and lining for the eyeglass case above. I'd like to find a pair of those pink polka dot glasses too!

There's a zippered change pocket at the top of this wallet. See the little zipper pull up there? Lots of attention to detail! Great job, Daryl! See her blog at: www.patchouli-moon-studio.blogspot.com.

8 comments:

Sue Niven said...

very cool stuff, a huge talent indeed.

Jocelyn said...

Wow! I love these!

Mayleen said...

I really like the glasses case with the button, really cute!

Girltwin64 said...

FYI this is a lady named Daryl not a male as I have seen her stuff before. Ellen

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Thanks Ellen for setting the record straight that I am definately 100% female/woman!
Just think of the actress Daryl Hannah.
Daryl

Selvage Quilter said...

I'm so sorry! I fixed the post.
Thanks for telling me. :)
Karen

Anonymous said...

your work are they beautiful
congratulations
happy weekend
Josefina
tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

ChrisW Designs said...

And to think I have been throwing mine in the bin! Thanks for the inspiration, these are GREAT
Christine @ ChrisW Designs