Friday, June 4, 2010

New Zippered Selvage Bag - from Italy!

Francesca from Padova, Italy made this sweet selvage bag. She's going on a cruise and wanted a bag that was big enough for all her cosmetics, like suntan lotion, which she hopes to need. Nice colors, ruffled green flower, and I like those two beads on the zipper-pull too. Nice job, Francesca! Have a wonderful trip!

Francesca's blog is: www.pezzepercaso.blogpost.com. Click on the translate button at the top. It's the little flag icon.

5 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Beautiful bag! I love the details - the beads and the flower.
Hugs,
Kerry

Needled Mom said...

Darling idea!

gloria said...

Very beautiful. I make a selvage bag too. Gloria.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

That's very cute and fun!

Crystelle Boutique said...

I really like this fun little baggie but had trouble getting through on the link....
What am I doing wrong...???