Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!


Today we take a break from the Vermont Quilt Festival quilts to view some patriotic quilts/afghans
in celebration of Independence Day! 

The crocheted afghan (above) is from Third Tree on the Right in Nebraska. It measures 48" x 90" and comes with a matching doll.


The beautiful flag wall quilt above was made by Tina Curran of Studio City, California. It measures 26" x 40." See all the details here.


The star sampler quilt above was made by Lauren Bristow of Citrus Heights, California. It contains many Civil War reproduction prints. See the details here.


This beautiful patriotic quilt (above) was made by Janeen Lafreniere of Folsom, California. It measures 54" x 73," a nice twin size. See more details here.


2 comments:

GoofingOff said...

Love the flag quilts. I made one long ago and made the mistake of hanging it in the window. Ugh! This time I painted one on wood and hung it on my porch....out of the sun.
Have a happy holiday and enjoy the quilt show! I'm attending vicariously through you.

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Love all these quilts. However, makes me feel very unartistic when it comes to my art quilts.