Sunday, July 29, 2012

Photo Wall is Like a Quilt


My DH recently printed and framed a collection of his mountain climbing photos and asked me to hang them on this hallway wall. I love a challenge like this. It's like designing a quilt! Here's the final arrangement, taken from the left, and from the right.



The last photo is one of my favorites. My 3 heroes, left to right: (son) David, (DH) Jason, and (son) Brian. This photo was taken in the Beartooth Pass near Yellowstone in Wyoming. So beautiful.

3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

And so handsome! Love the layout of the pictures. What a great idea.
glen

FlourishingPalms said...

What a fun and interesting wall. It's such a great idea to showcase a favorite activity and the places you've been. I've been to Beartooth Pass myself, but I went up the traditional way... in a car! I bet that photo was taken in July.

Jan said...

You did such a great job on your picture wall---it looks amazing!