Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nancy Tanguay's New York Beauties



These stunning quilts are the work of my friend Nancy Tanguay from nearby Warren, CT. She has a shop on Etsy called  Uniquely Nancy. I was reading my new issue of Quilter's Newsletter today and I saw the first quilt featured in an article about Bill Volckening's stunning collection of NY Beauty quilts. The second quilt shown here is available for sale in Nancy's shop. Nice job, Nancy!

Click here to see tons of New York Beauty quilts on Google Images.

7 comments:

Grit said...

Wow, fantastisch!!!!
Liebe Grüße Grit

FabricFascination said...

Yay Nancy!

Nancy said...

Thank you for this wonderful feature. I'm honored!

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

Nancy makes very beautiful and detailed quilts!

Tina Craig said...

Oh, how I love New York Beauties and these are beautiful examples. It is on my quilting bucket list!

June Calender said...

Both are gorgeous -- second one is pure WOW!

Lynne Jak said...

Love the bright colors and layered look.