Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Joyful Art!


JoAnne in southern California writes:

"My husband and I recently visited the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) and this really fascinated me. What's pictured is a hanging "sculpture". There was no sign telling about it or giving anyone credit for making it. It's made of all kinds of different plastic bowls, baskets and containers hanging from fishing line or something like that. They swayed in the breeze and children were having fun running through it. You have shared some unusual things with us so I wanted to share this with you. Enjoy!"

Thank you, JoAnne! I love this sculpture, and it must make an interesting sound when kids run through it too. So clever!

Greetings and hugs to all our visitors from France and Texas today!

1 comment:

Anya said...

The world needs more art like that. Thanks for sharing.